Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Author Tag...You're it!

Good friend and fellow author Alicia Dean has a brand-new web site up, and to celebrate its launch, several of us are playing author tag. (It's a game where we answer a couple quick questions about our current works, then tag five more authors, so on and so forth.) Check out Alicia's post here.

Here are my answers:

What is the working title of your book?
Escape to Sanctuary

Where did the idea for the book come from?
This is the second book in The Way series (Surrender to Sanctuary was the first) which explores a lifestyle choice (read: adult) practiced for spiritual reasons. My husband and I are fascinated by ancient cults and religions, and the idea was conceived as a blending of those two interests.

What genre does your book fall under?
I'd say mystery/suspense, with some romance thrown in. But there is a third book to the series, where the whole story will come full circle.

Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
That's tough, especially because I'm so out of who the big actors are. For David Owens, I'd have to go with Nick Wechsler who plays Jack Porter on ABC's Revenge. (Love that show!) For Anna Parker, probably Megan Fox comes the closest physically to the image in my head. I'm open to suggestions,though!

Now I need to tag five friends. This is even more difficult, because I'm blessed to have so many talented writing buddies, but here goes:

Denise Golinowski - fantasy and paranormal
Sofie Couch - YA paranormal and humor
Nara Malone - erotic romance
Tina Glasneck - suspense with romantic elements
Nancy Naigle - stories of small town and suspense

No comments:

Post a Comment